Post 2: My Rhetorical Situation

 The topic that I have chosen to write on is procrastination. This is something that I have always struggled with and can not seem to overcome yet. I tend to just get so overwhelmed that I freeze, and suddenly can not complete anything. This effects me in my academic life, my work life, and my home life. Sometimes it looks so simple to do, but when I attempt to complete it, my head goes blank and I suddenly do not know anything. I tend to let myself just get so backed up and worked up, until someone inevitably notices. Usually after someone notices, out of fear of failure, and not wanting to be seen as lazy, I can complete it very quickly. However that is exhausting, and I would love to be able to just complete tasks. This is the reason behind choosing this topic. I am hoping to help teach myself, and others who may be struggling with something similar that there are ways to cope, and tools to make it a little bit easier to get things done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 01: Introduction